Wshakspears Auctions! ENDING SOON! MGS GBC Complete! More!

Wshakspear

CAGiversary!
MY EBAY LISTINGS

Many things ranging from Da Ali G show to Comics to the Case for the Zelda Coll. Ed. and even some x-mas ornaments.

Any questions on these, post away! Also free bumps are appreciated, as always

That was actually a bit under the going rate when i posted it. They'll get re posted later at a lower price.

You wanted them, you got them:

Free bump!

EDIT: Actually, how many episodes are on the Milk Chan DVD's? I might place a bid on them. I'm curious to see what that show is about.

[quote name='Rig']You wanted them, you got them:

Free bump!

EDIT: Actually, how many episodes are on the Milk Chan DVD's? I might place a bid on them. I'm curious to see what that show is about.[/quote]

damnit...i knew i forgot something...

i added this to the listing via the back of the box

Disc 1
3 Super Milk Shows
4 Vintage Episodes
Live Behind-the-scenes breaks
Cast Commentaries
Character Q&A

Disc2- Original japanese Episodes
Original Video Haiku Breaks
New opening "Disco Milk" Animation
Original Opening and closing animation

never mind the pp

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You put quite a number of days on those auctions Wshakspear. i'll have to check in on them a little later. oh yaeh, free bump.[/quote]

Most were 5 days, a few 3 day. I knew i'd be busy these few days, so i left it for enough time where i could answer questions.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']You put quite a number of days on those auctions Wshakspear. i'll have to check in on them a little later. oh yaeh, free bump.[/quote]

Most were 5 days, a few 3 day. I knew i'd be busy these few days, so i left it for enough time where i could answer questions.[/quote]

Aww, I see. I thought you put them on 7 days though. I'll wait for a couple more days till I make my bid.

Wow, I wish I knew about CAG when I traded in my complete MGS to one of the local non-chains game places. I hadn't realized it would fetch so much.

I apparently did have 3 of them at 7 days. Oops. They why you shouldnt list in a hurry )

Also, one of my auctions is the CASE for the zelda promo disk...stated in title and description...since i listeed it.
I got a retracted bid with this reason="Seller changed the description of the item" LIAR! You be stupid! Only listings ive revised were those EQ ones and that was to lower the price.

$10 bucks shipped for a $60 Beatles book and NO bids? Weird people.

Also, i'd like to say the price of Ali G is surprising even to me at the moment. Thanks for getting the ball rolling guys!

Thanks for the auction! Do I get a discount for being a member of the boards! :p Well, e-mail me the payment info and I'll send ASAP...

Thanks,

BiNiCi

bread's done
Back