WTB 360 bundle

mash

CAGiversary!
Hey, I'm looking to buy an xbox 360 bundle. I'd like a 20gb console (maybe a 60...) with all cables and such, and a good bit of warranty time left. Also need a wireless internet adapter and some games would be nice, just let me know what you have. I have paypal etc etc.

[quote name='reikoyammi']i have a eleite for $300 with 1 controller.
but im new so i guess you wont be buying off me....LOL[/quote]

Not to mention the dell elite for 330

I have a 20GB I'll be selling soon. It is non-HDMI, never RRoD'd, and in mint condition. Comes in original retail box with all hook-ups, 1 wireless controller, and all manuals. Even includes the original receipt to Walmart.

If I remember, it was purchased in March of 2007, so it should have 1+ year of RRoD warranty left on it too. I don't really have any games to go with it though, nor a wireless USB dongle. (I use my laptop for the LIVE connection)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a brand new (purchased about a week ago) Xbox 360 Pro (60gig) Holiday Bundle. Bought a new TV and they were giving these away with it at Circuit City. I'm also throwing in Halo 1 and Halo 2. The console is unopened and box looks great; it's off the shelf brand new. $300 shipped.

bread's done
Back