WTB: 48 Hour code

KillJoi99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I bought XBL online but my sub already ended, and itll take some time for me to get it. But I desperately need my XBL.

Ive got $.37 left in my PayPal acount and need a code, any takers? It would help me out a lot.

Thanks.

[quote name='KillJoi99']Hey everyone Im selling my PlayStation 2(which is the original model, fat). The PlayStation package includes:
  • PS2 system, in excelent condition. (I have had a DRE problem before, but onced I cracked it open and cleaned it out, Ive had no problems.)
  • All of the needed cables(AV and power)
  • 1 Sony Brand controller
  • 1 Logitech wireless controller
  • 1 Sony Brand Memory card
I am asking $70 for this package, however price can be negotiated.
I also have a bunch of other games and accesories that could be worked into the deal here.

Since I am new here and have no rep here, I am more than willing to send first to reputable traders.

I do have other rep:
GameTZ Rep
eBay Rep

I am also willing to trade for a PSP with my PS2/cash combo.[/quote]

Would offer 60 shipped, but because of previous DRE problem and the seal being broke .. 50 shipped.

[quote name='Desslok']Buying PS2 Package w/ Priority shipping, and tracking.

Will send payment Via paypal when tracking # is recieved[/quote]

Aggreed on that trade.

PS2 taken down, other stuff put up.

[quote name='KillJoi99']Yes, I do. Interested in anygames for part of te trade? What brand is it? How old? Where did you get it? Condition? How much?[/quote]

i cant seem to get it to work for that long. i know it works,ive used it before. my friend was messing around with the end of it,so its fixible. i got it offline,ebay. brand new. and as for the games,idk. how much you think is fair?

Eh....Im a little hesitant, because its most likely a counterfiet. So no thanks. By antchance was the seller out of Hong Kong? And plus Im not all that savy fixing things. :/

bread's done
Back