WTB: 60gb PS3 (full hardware backwards-compatability)

khysanth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello CAG,

I am looking to purchase one of the original 60gb models of the PS3. Here are a few restrictions:

1. Must show no (or very few) visible signs of use
2. Must be in perfectly standard proper working order
3. Factory warranty seal must not be broken
4. I'll need a picture of the serial code and/or box to verify the proper model
5. Also must include power adapter etc. and anything else you'd like to throw in.

I don't have a price set yet, but I have a ballpark figure. I know that people on CAG here are always really cool with prices (as I have recently experienced myself, finally!) and am more than willing to negotiate with anyone.

All the best!

Shipping would be to CA. I would obviously pay for that.

Also interested in buying 60gb PS3 bundles (games, controllers, whatever you have). Just looking for a decent deal from a fellow CAG.

I have a 60GB PS3, but naturally I'd prefer to sell it with almost all my games and whatnot. CML, then PM me with an offer and we'll see.

I have a 20GB PS3 (full hardware backwards-compatibility) that I'd be willing to sell if you are interested. It's been repaired by Sony once.

[quote name='khysanth']Cml?[/QUOTE]

Check My List. There's a button near my username that says CML on it; it takes you to my tradelist, and shows all the games and whatnot I have. Sorry about that.

Also as an aside; all 60GB PS3s are out of warranty anyways, so the warranty seal being broken is meaningless; that is, unless someone decided to open it and then explode the guts inside.

Thanks. I'll check through it later and see if I can come up with a solid offer.

As far as the 20gb goes, I'll have to pass for now - thanks, though.

I have a 60gb PS3 with all of this for $480. If you are interested PM me.

-System and all the hookups need to play right out of the box.
- 6 blu-ray movies (Transformers, Crash, House Of 1000 Corpses, Dark City, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight)
- 5 PS2 Games (God of War 1&2, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Crazy Taxi)
-2 PS3 games (Motorstorm and Half Life 2: The Orange Box)
- blu-ray remote for movies
- 1 monster HDMI cable for hi-def

I have a 60gb still has the box.

comes with a dual shock controller and sixaxis
mlb 09 the show
rock band 1
rockband 2
guitar hero world tour

(rockband instruments not sure how much to ship... might just send games and then sell instruments locally)

taladega nights movie

let me know if interested. Item is in perfect condition and is a little over a year old. Never had any issues.

bread's done
Back