WTB a used PS3

kingjer

CAG Veteran
20GB is fine. My issue is price over version. Has to be in good condition and of course work perfectly. I can pay via paypal right away.

Thanks.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Fantastic, try.........................eBay.[/quote]

Honestly I don't trust buying systems on eBay. I've been scammed before by someone sending me a DOA system and then denying it. I lost the claim since I couldn't prove he sent it broken, all I could prove is that it was broken. So my word against his, and paypal sided with him.

I figure if someone from here has one for sale it would probably be more reputable.

[quote name='kingjer']Honestly I don't trust buying systems on eBay. I've been scammed before by someone sending me a DOA system and then denying it. I lost the claim since I couldn't prove he sent it broken, all I could prove is that it was broken. So my word against his, and paypal sided with him.

I figure if someone from here has one for sale it would probably me more reputable.[/quote]

As crazy as it sounds, I trust this place over Ebay when buying consoles, for the above-mentioned reason.

I have purchased a 360 and a PSP on here, with no problems whatsoever. I had to look for a while, (and weed out some scammers), but at least I didn't have to put my money in the hands of some faceless corporation whose antiquated dispute resolution techniques screw innocent people out of money daily.

Also, I am looking for one as well, however I would prefer a 60 gb. PM if you got 'em

bread's done
Back