[WTB]Amazon GCs[FS/T]Faceplates

[quote name='adriley313']CML for DS Lite. Ive got new games?[/quote]

More looking for paypal right now to deal with some bank issues.

Hmm didn't see anything except for the Wii. So if you're interested in more games on my list, I could package them for it. You're probably thinking hell no but it's worth a try! haha

CML for that DS phat? I can include that Scene-it you wanted last week. If you don't see anything, I can get you something from goozex. Let me know!

So $40 for the ds phat right?
Pm me with details.
Also CML again as i have new games just because you might see something you like
thx a bunch

[quote name='adriley313']So $40 for the ds phat right?
Pm me with details.
Also CML again as i have new games just because you might see something you like
thx a bunch[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

and

Bump :bouncy:

I have been looking for Guild Wars, Factions. But then again, I assume you have already used the CD-key? Do you still know your account information?

[quote name='zacharychaos']I have been looking for Guild Wars, Factions. But then again, I assume you have already used the CD-key? Do you still know your account information?[/QUOTE]

Yea. I do use the CD-Key. Me finding my info again shouldnt be too hard. I usually use the same crap and I thought it had a 3 time use for the CD-key??

ack in order to get my acct info im going to have to use the house ethernet. the wireless isnt letting me in the game....stupid netgear. also dont know how to port forward to get the game to work. so ill do it tommorow before work and let you know whats up.

biggest bump ever

I long ago put my PWs onto an encrypted file on my desktop. It is so stupid how every website has different rules with passwords. Security is only as tight as the weakest link, and I don't know how we are expected to remember 15 different passwords.

Let me know if you have any luck. I don't think port forwarding should be necessary to sign onto GW, but then again I don't really know anything about your computer.

I'm running a netgear wgrv169v9(i know its wrong but its close) i think or something close to that. and im prety sure from what i read guild wears needs ports 6112 and 80 to get on the server and through my router those are incoming ports only not out going ones.

bread's done
Back