WTB:Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Euro CE

rbf1138

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, I'm in the US, but I desperately want the AC: Brotherhood CE available only in Europe. I'd be happy to trade for a copy of the American CE, or paypal money to someone in the UK in advance to preorder and then send me the CE.

I'm fairly new to these forums, so I hope I'm posting in the appropriate section. Also, I have feedback at another forum if needed, but I will certainly paypal (with a verified account) the money first (well in advance of the release) anyway, so trust/validity shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks!

[quote name='starmask2k3']no steelbook just the reg[/QUOTE]

The collectors chest and book of rome trump that dumb jack in the box that we get.

[quote name='rbf1138']So, any help on how to obtain this, for an American?[/QUOTE]

It is an exclusive to play.com in the UK. IIRC they do not ship to the US. So you would either have to pay on ebay for one or find someone in the UK to buy it for you and ship it to you once they get it.

Speaking of which I might have to have my buddy in the UK order me one of these... although that price of it is soooo damn high... :bomb:

[quote name='starmask2k3']try amazon.ca[/QUOTE]

Why if it is a Europe Exclusive.... would you point him to Amazon's Canadian site? :roll:

Im in the same boat, OP. I would love the EU version compared to the US version, not that I dont think the jack n the box is neat, just that I love the codex.

Me too, I would love to get the EU CE. Does anyone know if the codes for the extra DLC will work on US live account? I would buy any US CE game and trade it for the EU version, lol

So, sounds like there is some interest for this. Maybe there'd be some way to arrange for some UK CAG users to help out? If we were able to paypal the price of the CE, plus shipping, plus some sort of helpers' fee or game trade, that might be cool? Any ideas/opinions on this are welcome.

[quote name='62t']if you mean amazon uk they dont ship games to US[/QUOTE]

yeah uk not ca :) and that sucks

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It is an exclusive to play.com in the UK. IIRC they do not ship to the US. So you would either have to pay on ebay for one or find someone in the UK to buy it for you and ship it to you once they get it.

Speaking of which I might have to have my buddy in the UK order me one of these... although that price of it is soooo damn high... :bomb:

Why if it is a Europe Exclusive.... would you point him to Amazon's Canadian site? :roll:[/QUOTE]

actually its on the euro eb games site 2

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It shouldn't be. Ubi said it was exclusive to Play.com.

Interesting.[/QUOTE]

yes very but gamestop tried to claim the same when the us version was anounced

[quote name='tourchared_dragon']yes very but gamestop tried to claim the same when the us version was anounced[/QUOTE]

Well gamestop does have a bit of exclusivity in the US. They get an exclusive jack in the box figure while everyone else gets the other one. :roll:

So anyone know of a seller with the Codex edition that would ship to the US? Otherwise, back to my original thoughts on doing some sales/swaps for the Euro edition...

I'm also looking for this. I would allow whoever helped with this to keep the game, and I will still pay the full price of whatever it was to buy & ship. Just want the extras here.

bread's done
Back