WTB Blu-rays and other stuff

ryoga79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Wants:

Other things on my wishlist/that I don't have (lists in sig)

My Rules:

I'm perfectly fine with PC, GH, PH, whatever. I don't care about if it's an original or not unless indicated, I just want the game. I'm only trading at the moment.

Will send FC USPS with DC unless Priority is prefered.

Anime I need:
Need the following anime dvds (r1 originals only please):

Earthian (AnimeWorks) *full set only*
Special Duty Combat Unit Shinesman (AnimeWorks)
Princess Rouge: The Legend of the Last Labyrinth (AnimeWorks)
Miami Guns (AN Entertainment)
Kite *Newest uncut version out there, has Sawa jumping on cover and says Uncut*
Clamp School Detectives collection

I am trying to finish off my Coastal Dub collection (which is strange since I work for Coastal), so any help with cheap prices would be appreciated.

I am also looking for the following anime dvds:
Mobile Suit Gundam Z Chapter 5 (dvds 9&10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziv_Zulander- The only thing I see if the Excel Saga ImPerfect Collection. I'm not sure if that's a fair trade or not, Your call. Out of Curiousity, is that the thin-pak collection? I have Vol1 of Excel Saga as it is. I'm definetely trying to do fair trading, so it's up to you since I don't want to rip anyone off or anything.

SMM- As much as I wouldn't mind Trigun 2+, this is a small preorder dvd. I think it was what you got when you preordered one of the YYH gba games. The disc is 1.08 gig big and only
28 minutes long, and half are trailers. Like I said, I'm not trying to rip anyone off or anything.

Nickelpin- that's one of MY wants. lol

Ok, here's the deal. I dont' want to be known as "The prick who ripped people off for the Taiko Drums", so I'm not sure what "equivalent trade" is for them, so someone's gonna have to throw me a bone or be like "Just ask for what you want" or something. All I need is a lil help from me friends. :))

Average selling price on eBay is ~$16, shipping would be around $8 (if you can squeeze it into one of those Priority flat rate boxes). RedOctane has them on sale for $15 plus $4 flat rate shipping. Take those numbers as you will...

I'm interested in one of the drums but pay for a while.

hmm, wonder if you can squeeze this box into a priority box. will be interesting, if that's the case. Probably be easier to just tape these boxes up and wrap brown paper around it and send it that way, but I'm probably wrong on that. Is there a priority box big enough to fit these boxes?

[quote name='ryoga79']jPoD15 - Not sure what a fair trade for a sealed umd demo is. (I'm guessing you mean the Daxter one).[/QUOTE]

Yeah im not really lookin to trade. Anyway i could just pay your shipping plus a buck or so?

I think Priority mail is what, $4 or something? and I'll put it in a bubble wrapped envelope if you want, so $5.50 or so?

I'll give you 3 cents for a drum plus shipping. That's got to be 3 TIMES what you paid for them!

Just kidding. I'm supposed to be getting the game.

Mmm... Stacy Keibler.

That's just mean. lol.

I found a really nice pic of Stacy I've never seen before earlier and had to make it my ava. ^_^

bread's done
Back