WTB: Brent Barry (SA Spurs) items

gamereviewgod

CAGiversary!
I know this isn't even remoately game related, but I want this stuff!

Brent Barry is a 6th man for the Spurs. He's my all time favorite NBA player, and there's a chance he's leaving the Finals this year with a ring.

So, if anybody down there in that really big state called Texas has ANY items related to Brent Barry, I'm buying. And by anything, I mean EVERYTHING. Newspapers, magazines, posters, cards, programs, media guides, etc. Actually, I'd pay for someone to clip stories out of the newspaper if they do win a title, especially if he's featured in a picture (regardless of where he is in it).

It's not just SA people either, it's just that items will obviously be easier to find there than in Ohio. If anyone has any connections, I'd greatly appreciate if you could use them and get something. Remember, ANYTHING!

PM me if you have anything!

If you're a member of a NBA board and know reputable people, please pass this on!

The newspaper here was putting out full color pages of all the players, but his was at least a week ago.

could you refresh my memory as to when he was a rookie? I'm betting I have some rookie cards of him, but I need to get all the info I can on the guy before I go into a thorough search of the 3 large boxes of cards I have.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']a ohioan who doesnt like the cavs should be shot. When we win our tittle u can go suck on brents ring.[/QUOTE]

At least he won't have to worry about that any time soon.

bread's done
Back