WTB: Crash Bandicoot Series PS1 & Others

CaptainPiracy

CAGiversary!
Hey all!

I decieded to finallly start trading on here.. Lol. I got too frusterated with E-bay and Craigslist.
Finally nailed myself a 60GB PS3, not to mention I just installed indash DVD and have the small playstation to hook up to that when I'm super bored at lunch. :p

WANT:
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Metal Gear Solid
Toomba!

HAVE:
Tony Hawk Project 8 - PS3
Paypal..

Just looking for someone to have ALL the crash games to trade or for me to buy at once. If you don't have them all.. I'll wait, Shipping kills most of the Deals for some of hte cheaper PS1 games.

Let me know!
~Capn

I like to phsically own them, then I can play them on the Go. I have an indash DVD with my old Playstation hooked up to it.

~Capn

Yea me too but wanted to make sure you knew all your options. Also, I think the downloaded PS1 games can be played on your PSP if you have one.

Yeah I wish I had a PSP.. aint to bad now there isn't any UMDs.. I like that. I never liked carrying around games from my portable.. you basically just had one to drag with you and you could lose teh others.. it was just bad.. I like to download the memory card and just play!! :) I'll be getting that new PSP when it drops in price or I can snag it used.. but it the Original PSPs drop in price, that would be cool too! I could get one at about 60 or so Id do it juts to do it.. :p

~ Capn

bread's done
Back