WTB:Dead Space for $11

Chris249942

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Want to buy Dead Space for $11 Looking to buy through paypal.
Willing To Trade/Sell: PM Offers or Post
Oblivion Collectors Edition (X360)
Perfect Dark Collectors Edition (X360 Sealed)
Folklore (Ps3)
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (Ps3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']To be honest, I don't think anyone wants to sell either of those games at those prices, but good luck. Free bump.[/QUOTE]

Thats very possible but im not really in too much of a rush so i dont mind waiting for the price to fall. Also was able to find Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, and Star Ocean (This one through gamefly though) at the prices i want. So maybe, maybe not. (Also got a close offer on Halo 3)

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']To be honest, I don't think anyone wants to sell either of those games at those prices, but good luck. Free bump.[/QUOTE]

Quit thread crapping!111!!!11!1! :rofl:

Free bump for the OP!

I found Dead Space on clearance at Target the other week for $13. You might want to check there, although the clearance section at my Target was completely cleared out after Black Friday.

[quote name='IvanHood']I found Dead Space on clearance at Target the other week for $13. You might want to check there, although the clearance section at my Target was completely cleared out after Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, sadly though ive never found much at the clearance at my stores. I may just wait for a b2g1 free at gamestop and pick it up for $9

bread's done
Back