WTB: GBA Games, GBA Boxes w/manuals, Theme Park DS, SIMS 2 Castaway DS

DeannaF7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
UPDATE: I'm also looking for Theme Park for the DS, and Sims 2 Castaway for the DS.

Hi
I'm looking to buy some GBA games and some GBA Boxes. I'm trying to collect all of the mario, zelda, and castlevania games for the GBA complete in box.

GBA Games Wanted: (Boxes or no boxes doesn't matter)
Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories
Kirby Amazing Mirror
Yoshi's Island

GBA Games Wanted:(prefer cib in excellent condition but if the price is right I will just buy the cartridge.)
Castlevania Double Pack
Zelda Minish Cap
Zelda 2 Classic Series
Donkey Kong Country 1
Donkey Kong Country 2
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Mario VS. Donkey Kong
Mario Tennis
Super Mario Bros Classic NES Series
Sims Bustin Out

GBA Boxes W/ manuals(looking for boxes in excellent condition)

Castlevania Double Pack
Casltevania Circle Of The Moon
Castlevania Classic NES Series
Zelda Minish Cap
Zelda 1 Classic NES Series
Zelda 2 Classic NES Series
Zelda A Link To The Past
Donkey Kong Country 1
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Dr. Mario Classic NES Series
Super Mario Advance
Super Mario World Super Mario Advance 2
Super Mario Advance 4 Super Mario Bros. 3
Mario VS. Donkey Kong
Mario Golf Advance Tour
Super Mario Bros Classic NES Series
Mario Tennis Power Tour

Please let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I don't have anything to trade right now. All I have is paypal and I will pay first.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you decide to move onto Nintendo games in general, I have a sealed Harvest Moon for GBA available for sale or trade. (I also have Spyro Orange sealed if you get really far afield with your collection... ;) )

[quote name='soonersfan60']If you decide to move onto Nintendo games in general, I have a sealed Harvest Moon for GBA available for sale or trade. (I also have Spyro Orange sealed if you get really far afield with your collection... ;) )[/quote]

Not really interested in the Harvest Moon, and I have the spyro game already. Thanks anyway!

I have mario vs donkey kong. its complete but the box is kinda smashed. pm me if you are interested then we can talk price.

bread's done
Back