WTB: Ico,Super Mario wii, dead space H>paypal and some stuff

masarripa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I have paypal and some stuff that i'm really not using anymore. I dont have too much to offer for the moment, i cant afford too expensive games so anything you offer me above 30 ill probably say no thanks not because its not a good offer but i cant give myself that luxury. it can be partial trade or something too if you want.

HAVE:

Psp:
Madden 07 (sealed)
NBA 07(sealed)
Rappala, i dont remember which one (sealed)
2x 4gb memory stick.

Ps3
Silent Hill Homecoming (played it once, then returned it to its case, complete).
Kinda thinking on selling my 80gb PS3 its the one with 4 usb ports and memory card readers, it can play ps2 games.

PS2
Xenosaga 1 & 2 (both complete)
2x Persona 3 Guide
Zone of the Enders (complete)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (box is black label but disc is GH, *curse you gamestop*,slightly scratched but complete)

N64 empty boxes:
Majoras mask, comes with all the inserts.

Wii:
Nyko Charging Station ( doesnt come with batteries, but if you already have the batteries and just want the charger this one is in very good cond.)
Wii Fit w/board and all other stuff, just no box.

PSP Movies (all complete):
Family Guy S1&2
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Apocalypse

AES:
well yeah i still got this thing, its a japanese neo geo aes console system it is in really good condition considering its age, comes with 2 joysticks, ac and av cable and kof 98 game, you can play any game doesnt matter if its usa or japanese on these console.

i have another 2 sticks for this thing in case youre interested in old fashioned gaming.

ill add things later.

WANT:

Wii:
New Super Mario Bros.
Dead Space extraction

Xbox360:
Dead Space (not platinum hits)
mass effect
bio shock
resident evil 5
ghost recon advanced warfighter

PS3: