WTB: Lego Rock Band Export Code (360)

Those at 22 n such are being bidded on with 2 days left. Look at the completed listings, most ended up being bought for 30 dollars or more.

I wish I could help you, Scorch. I've read that you enter the code online and then choose which system you're redeeming it for, but I've not done it myself.

Ps3 codes will not work for 360. I thought they would work and tired it, but it says it is not a valid xbox360 code. You will have to get one from a 360 box for it to work.

[quote name='Toddler']
I need to make friends with somebody at Blockbuster.[/QUOTE]

I have been on a search for a code for a while now :(

The dude at Blockbuster is cool with me, he was telling me how the Lego Rock Band discs all shipped with the package already open (thus the export code was taken out of all copies). Sucks, I just want the songs :|

I'm interested in an XB360 code, email me at ccsarge [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interesting in make a sale, or a new best friend! :)

[quote name='eternalmadila']please please please, Oh, i need a code, wont someone nice kind sir please please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PacoDG']I have been on a search for a code for a while now :(

The dude at Blockbuster is cool with me, he was telling me how the Lego Rock Band discs all shipped with the package already open (thus the export code was taken out of all copies). Sucks, I just want the songs :|[/QUOTE]

Hey, I have 360 codes if you're still looking...email me at
"[email protected]" with offers...

[quote name='Access_Denied']I also have a 360 code if anybody is looking. I'm open to trades as well.[/QUOTE]

pm'd

if anyone else has 360 codes, please PM me. :)

I have a code for the 360. If anyone is still looking for one, PM me. I'd really like to trade it for a Metal Track Pack code, but I'd probably part with it for $15 PayPal if that's more to your liking. PM me and we'll negotiate.

I have a bad company 2 code and would love to have the lego rock band export code, the one i have isn't working for some reason. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in a trade. Thank you in advance!!!

bread's done
Back