WTB: Lightly used X360 console w/ 250GB HD HD

Keirnoth

CAGiversary!
Hey guys. I've had a CAG account for awhile, but mostly lurked and listened to the podcasts.

Seeing how Microsoft doesn't seem to have a full on idea as to what their next form factor for the X360 will be, and I'm kind of itching to utilize this 32" LED-LCD TV I got recently, I'm looking for basically the "best" model of the X360 that I can get right now to complete the Wii and PS3 I have.

So here's what I'm looking for
- X360 Elite with
- Wireless controller
- AC Adapter
- Headset
- Composite video cable
- Ethernet cable (not required if you don't have one to spare)

* HDMI cable is not required, I have my own.

The kicker here is I want to get an Elite with the 250 GB hard drive already installed. If you have such an X360 that you're looking to sell, I'm the person you're looking for.

If you're willing to sell me the so-called "Super Elite" version of the X360, (namely, the FF13 edition) I'm willing to take that instead. The console does NOT have to be new, but I do want to get a well taken care of version if possible.

Take note, I DO live in Hawaii, so shipping will be a bit tricky. I'm hoping we'll arrange something via the USPS using insurance and delivery confirmation to ensure it gets here - I'm willing to front the shipping charges also. From my experience with mailing stuff via USPS, you can fit that X360 in a large flat rate priority mail box, so hopefully it won't cost too much.

Please PM me or respond here if you have an X360 for sale. Or, if you have the 250 GB HD kit you want to sell separately to me, post here/contact me too.

Thank you!

bread's done
Back