WTB: MS Points

Rakshasa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Looking for 4k ms points or thereabouts.
Paying via non CC verified Paypal.
Let me know what ya have with price here or in PM.

I'll pay for the code(s) first as long as u are in good CAG standing & after payment is sent have em pm'd to me here.

Thanks! :D

[quote name='BreakX50']If you have games to trade, I'd be interested.

$ only?[/QUOTE]

Looking to buy at the moment.
Thanks anyways.

Bumps.

if you aren't in a big hurry, you'll be able to get a decent - good deal, but if you are in a big hurry, you will probably not get a good deal (still possible, but more likely to get average prices, and it's hard to turn down something if you're needing them bad, and you're not sure when the next offer will come, or if it will be any better). it is always best to post like a week before you run out of points for best results.

just thought i'd share (and bump your thread) since it's something i've learned from experience. best of luck, pal.

[quote name='twztid13']if you aren't in a big hurry, you'll be able to get a decent - good deal, but if you are in a big hurry, you will probably not get a good deal (still possible, but more likely to get average prices, and it's hard to turn down something if you're needing them bad, and you're not sure when the next offer will come, or if it will be any better). it is always best to post like a week before you run out of points for best results.

just thought i'd share (and bump your thread) since it's something i've learned from experience. best of luck, pal.[/QUOTE]

twztid13,

Thanks for the input & bumpie! +_+

Yeah, I've got a bit of time to snag the points... just have to wait a bit longer to play Bastion I guess hehe.

bread's done
Back