WTB Mtn Dew/Doritos Codes with Paypal

generallee02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm looking to buy mountain dew and dorites codes for the Xbox One promotion. You can either send codes as they are on the package/cap or gift send them if already entered on the every2minutes website. I can pay via paypal.

Paying about .90 cents per 100 for unused codes. 75 cents if the code is already entered into the website.
Send me a PM if you got some to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
hm, the gamer packs only $2.50? thats the price of the big bag only worth 200 points. my walmart dont sell the gamer pack. I dont really wanta pay you retail for them. after all your getting all the doritos then for free. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI, 100 pts. have sold for more than $1 on all the auctions I have seen.  Plus the person is using their time and gas to get these for you.  I am going to start selling my points for $0.90 per 100 and already have a waiting list of people wanting to buy them all.  Good luck to your $0.75 per 100. :rofl:

i go by what i see. the prices i have posted are the prices i have seen posted. Where is this acution place you speak of with higher prices?

gl selling points though if their already banked. They removed the option to gift send points you have banked.

bump - anything over 1000 points and i will give extra for.

if you have a cvs pharmacy near you, this week till the 16th they have a good deal. you can get upto 4 12 packs of dew for $10 total for 4 packs. Also 2 liter bottles, 2 for $1. Thats 400 points you can get for just 2 bucks. Limit of 4 a visit or i'd buy a ton. but 400 pts i'd pay 3 bucks so you'd get free soda and make profit even, the more you get.

bump - if your not wanting paypal, i can just order you something shipped to you from ebay, amazon, ect. Anything you want based on the points you have. I will give more value the more thats given.

bump. just dealt with DoubleOThrowed. gave him a 43.25 gift card amazon for points.

Wont respond to any new pm's or msg's till after i get home from work after 12 am cst.

bump. still lookin for more. remember i can give more in paypal/gift cards on amazon or purchase something somewhere for you depending on points you have.

bump. still lookin for more. remember i can give more in paypal/gift cards on amazon or purchase something somewhere for you depending on points you have.

bump - i am now really just looking for Doritos codes only. I have alot of dew codes and need doritos codes to pair with them for bonus points. I can pay paypal, i can get you a amazon gift card for their website for whatever amount if thats what you want. I do have a few items to trade possibly. GTA5 for PS3 and a guide for the game as well. Resident evil 4 for Wii. Batman Arkham City for Wii U. Not much i'd trade. But they need to be doritos codes plz.

bump - really looking for dew codes only. usused 10 letter codes not yet entered into the website. can paypal $1 per 100 points or give amazon.com gift card for amount or some other site.

got plenty of doritos codes so i really need dew only codes plz.

bump - really looking for dew codes only. usused 10 letter codes not yet entered into the website. can paypal $1 per 100 points or give amazon.com gift card for amount or some other site.

got plenty of doritos codes so i really need dew only codes plz.

to the top - Lookin for Mtn Dew codes only still. about 40 or so of them. Unused and not entered into the website yet. Paying $1 paypal or credit on any site for every 100 points.

bump - still lookin for codes. Perfer un-entered codes but if they are already entered i will pay slightly less and $1 per 100. I can use more dew codes than doritos but would take both. paypal, online purchase of something, amazon.com e-gift cards, whatever you might want for amount.

ya. just send the codes in a pm to me indicating if each code is dew or doritos code and post your paypal to send payment to. Unless your giving me them free :)

lol.

I have 6800 points in my account, I was going to keep trying but it feels like too much trouble for me. I was thinking about selling the points I had, how much would you pay for them?

bump. still looking.

Paying about .90 cents per 100 for unused codes. 75 cents if the code is already entered into the website.

I am at 38,500 but i need more. the average yesterday was 38-39k. today it ended at 41-42k average. I hope it doesn't keep going up at that pace. So if you have points on you and dont believe you can ever get high enough, plz sell me some :)

I am at 38,500 but i need more. the average yesterday was 38-39k. today it ended at 41-42k average. I hope it doesn't keep going up at that pace. So if you have points on you and dont believe you can ever get high enough, plz sell me some :)

bread's done
Back