WTB NES System & Hookups & Games / MVP 2005 (Xbox)

wishfulthinker828

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, my friend is interested in buying a mint condition NES System with all the hookups, two controllers, and a couple (4-6) games. He has no specific idea of what games he wants; probably just games that were the best and most popular when that system was around. I'm open to all offers and will send the payment through a non-cc paypal account.

P.S. ~ I'm looking for a mint condition copy of MVP Baseball 2005 for the xbox. I'm not interested in trading for it just buying. Payment will be made through Paypal. If you have it feel free to make any offers (I'm looking for around $20 shipped). Thanks!

I have an NES system with a new official Nintendo 72-pin connector, a regular-style NES controller, a "dogbone" controller, the NES Advantage joystick, the A/V cable and the power adapter. I also have a ton of NES games up for sale on my trade/sell list in my sig. I can take pictures of the system/accessories/games upon request.

I've got an NES Action Set in the box. It's in mint shape and the NES works perfectly. I believe it still has the original 72-pin connector, which is tough to find in this condition. I've got 15-20 games and could throw in as many as you wanted. Some of my games include Tetris, Excitebike, Metal Gear, Donkey Kong Classics, and more. If you are interested, send me a PM.

bread's done
Back