WTB: Nintendo 3DS Game Download Codes for my son

JasonGW

CAGiversary!
So, about 16 years ago, my son's mother was diagnosed with a personality disorder, and after a protracted custody fight, she ran off with him and we could never find her. Flash forward to a couple of months ago, and he found *me*, thankfully. We've been talking a bunch and trying to get acquainted, and I've been trying to do some nice things for him here and there when I can. I'm back in school, aiming for a new career, so I'm not exactly flush with cash, but I can do a little here and there, and got him a 3DS while his mother was away (she left him alone and travelled out of state for Christmas, apparently saying he "wasn't welcome"). While she's around it's hard to get him physical things because he'd have to explain it (I have a friend who's trying to get him a job at one of the national parks, where they provide room and board plus a paycheck, but who knows when that'll come through).

Anyway, long story short, I'd like to buy him some download codes for games through the eShop. I know he likes pokemon and zelda, but honestly I am open to anything. Paypal at the ready :).

Thanks!

Jason

bread's done
Back