WTB: Operation Darkness, Overlord: Raising Hell, Valkyria Chronicles UPDATED 4\26\09

Eclipse

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
WANT:

Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter (PS2) :ps2:
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (PS2) :ps2:

Valkyrie Profile (PS1)
Breath of FIre IV (PS1)

Neo-Geo MVS system!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAVE:
FT/FS

PAYPAL!

Bluray:
Planet Earth: Bluray Box Set :br:

N64:
Sin and Punishment (new and sealed) purchased from Super Potato, Tokyo

Purchased it with evangelion, but thats not for sale..yet :)
Ogre Battle 64(jp): New and mint condition

PS1:
Brave Fencer Musashi(complete, mint)

Dreamcast:
Soul Calibur: Mint

Ciao.

Trader score(from Eclipse account):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/itrader.php?u=14302

Last edited by a moderator:
I have GBA Fire Emblem (complete) + it's guide
I don't really have a price in mind - so lmk your thoughts & we can work from there.
thanks & bump!

[quote name='guynextshore']I have GBA Fire Emblem (complete) + it's guide
I don't really have a price in mind - so lmk your thoughts & we can work from there.
thanks & bump![/QUOTE]
PM sent and bump.

I've got a 1 GB Pro Memory Duo. I got it for X-mas '05 with the PSP Giga Pack. I've been using it up to about last week (Just got a 4gb), and it works wondefully. I still have the packaging it came with. Interested?

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']I've got a 1 GB Pro Memory Duo. I got it for X-mas '05 with the PSP Giga Pack. I've been using it up to about last week (Just got a 4gb), and it works wondefully. I still have the packaging it came with. Interested?[/QUOTE]

Someone already sold me a stick, thanks anyhow mate. :) And morning bump!
Waiting for some PM replies.

Quite the bump after two years. If you're open to an auction-style purchase, I've got Valkyria Chronicles up on my list currently. The auction ends on May 9. IIRC, it's at $15 now.

[quote name='thelonepig']Quite the bump after two years. If you're open to an auction-style purchase, I've got Valkyria Chronicles up on my list currently. The auction ends on May 9. IIRC, it's at $15 now.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll drop by and look into it. Also, afternoon bump!

bread's done
Back