WTB or TF: Sealed Axiom Verge Gamestop Steelbook (H: DVDs/Blus/Sin & Punishment Wii)

Foxhack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
113 (100%)
I'm only missing this one.

$_1.JPG

I don't really do console gaming so I don't have much to offer, except old PC games in box, DVDs and Blurays.

Currently available to offer for it:

:wii: Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (sealed)

:br: Ray Donovan Season 1 (DVD+Bluray set, sealed)

:br: Just Let Go (sealed, several available)

:br: Heroes Season 4

I can also offer a combination of these and PayPal. But the item has to be sealed.

If you have one, let's talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm didn't hear about that....do know why the recall ?

Might have an extra copy or two Will check
The Steam keys inside were bad and Gamestop pulled them. The dev was offering replacements back when this happened.

I'm mostly interested in the contents and outer packaging being in good shape, not so much the game key.

I think I may have this aside from the gametrust cardboard and not sealed but I think I do have this. I bought it way back when it was going for like $5 but aside from taking off the seal, I never used it. 

I think I may have this aside from the gametrust cardboard and not sealed but I think I do have this. I bought it way back when it was going for like $5 but aside from taking off the seal, I never used it.
I might be interested, soundtrack and other disc are in there right? I dont care if the steam key has been used

bread's done
Back