WTB Pokemon Leaf Green

chunga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
As the title states, I am looking to buy a copy of Pokemon Leaf Green for the GBA.

The game doesn't have to be complete and doesn't have to include the wireless receiver. In fact, I prefer cart only because shipping will be cheaper that way.

Please PM me if you have a copy.

I have Children of Mana and Sword of Mana+guide. CoM is brand new sealed, and Sword of Mana+guide are like new (got new, played through once). Shoot me a PM with your thoughts. Thanks.

I have Metroid Hunters (CIB mint), Sword of Mana, and Metroid Pinball (last 2 cartridge only but in great condition), PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='RubberBand_Man']I have none on your list but i got 2 mint never used DS games:

Ridge Racer DS
Mario 64 DS[/quote]
I already have those titles but thanks anyway.

[quote name='makwillownu']CML, i got gba games i want to get rid of;)[/quote]
Didn't see anything, sorry.

PMs sent/replied to.

[quote name='chernggoh']CML for any DS games you might want. I think I have a couple of GBA games as well...[/quote]
Didn't see anything but thanks for the offer.

[quote name='naes']I have Advance Wars Dual Strike if interested...[/quote]

Already own that game, but thanks for the offer.

[quote name='chodax']Cml[/quote]

Didn't see anything, sorry.

[quote name='xplode427']please cml for ds titles...i would be willing to sell for the right offer... all games are complete and pristine condtion[/quote]

How about $20 for Starfox Command?

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']I've got Metroid Pinball and Starfox command if your other deal falls through. Drop me a pm if interested.

thanks[/quote]

PM sent.

[quote name='boyboy1080']i have
kirby canvas curse - complete
kirny canvas curse cart
wario ware touched cart
new super mario bros cart
bleach ds sealed[/QUOTE]
I already own those titles, sorry.

bread's done
Back