WTB: PS2 games and Beauty & the Beast DVD

judyjudyjudy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Hey guys, I'm looking for some things, and I'm hoping I can find these and get my compulsive buying urges to stop for the moment (unlikely, I know :p) I'm just now building a PS2 game collection, so you're welcome to make recommendations (I don't know what the "must-haves" for PS2 are). Some of these I'm looking for reeeeally cheap. Games need to be mint and complete (no previous rentals).

PS2
Final Fantasy X (non-GH)
First 2 Ratchet & Clanks (non-GH)
ICO
Culdcept
(Rez)
(Gitaroo Man)
Open to recommendations....

I'm also (really, desperately) looking for a complete Beauty & the Beast DVD. I would prefer new, but I'd look into a mint used one (with the cardboard cover).

You guys could also help me by letting me refer you to the Take Five program at half.com. It's where, if you're new to Half.com, I get you a $5 off $10 coupon and when you use it, I get a $5 off $5 coupon. (If putting this here violates any trading rules, let me know and I'll get rid of it.)

I'm lacking anything worth trading, so I'm just interested in buying (Paypal only). I'm definitely a cheapass tho, so don't be too pissed at me for being cheapass lowballer :) Thanks for looking!

Edited to add: Disgaea, La Pucelle Tactics, R-Type Final, SC5 pending in... Pretty close to broke now, but still open to recommendations.

bread's done
Back