WTB: PS2 games

tenacious_C

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Looking to buy some PS2 games. Games need to be in near mint condition with original case and instructions. I prefer black label games, but If you've got GH copies I might want those too. If you've got any I've listed below, shoot me a price including shipping and maybe we can work something out. I'd prefer to buy more than one game at a time to save on shipping. I've listed them in order of want.

Ico
Shadow of the Colosuss
Resident Evil 4
God of War
God of War 2
Okami
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak 2
Jak 3
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
Half Life
Psychonauts
Beyond Good & Evil

Thanks

let me know if at all interested... I have a copy of kingdom hearts I and II, both of which are non GH copies. The cases show minor shelf wear, as well as the discs have light scratches none of which affects game play. Also, the instuction manual has detached from the cover, but all is included. Will throw in a kingdom hearts players guide no charge if you buy them both...

Just shoot me an offer through pm if interested.

I have both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Would you be willing to do 35 shipped for both. The discs on both are in excellent shape and the games are complete. I like the games, but Ico doesn't work with the component cables for ps2, and I am not going to switch the cords every time I want to play it :D

bread's done
Back