WTB: Ps2 network adaptor!

Veggie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I really need a network adaptor for the PS2. Must be in good working order.

I have about $8 untill Friday, but I have many things on my TL. Thanks!

Please give me free bumps!, Thanks!

if you can trade me a decent hardrive (at least above 40 gb) or find me a good deal on a HD that is compatible for the PS2, I'll copy all my HD Loader games off of my drive and onto a new one and then sell you my official HDD and all accessories (except modem). I even have a usb keyboard and mouse if requested, not to mention the strat guide for the game.

Are you looking to buy this used? If so, do you have your own set of registration codes?

If you don't, make absolutely sure you get the seller's PlayOnline account with the copy of the game, and that it's an active account. If you get the game without a set of codes (4 total, see below), it'll be nothing but a paperweight, and likewise if you get an outdated account, as the registration codes will be invalid.

For reference, you'll need a code for each of these:

Final Fantasy XI: Online
Final Fantasy XI: Online: Rise of the Zilart
PlayOnline Viewer
Tetra Master Online

Oh god...everytime I see anything about FFXI I'm tempted to start it up again. It's an amazing game but very very VERY time consuming. Why not just buy it for PC Veggie? Not as much stuff needed unless your PC is worth less than Sean Connery's pubes. DONT TEMPT ME TO START AGAIN VEG!

Lol... Well, actually I have it for PC already. But my mom wants to get into it also, and she isn't to fond of the keyboard. She would rather use the controller! Therefore, i must find a ps2 version.

*starting tempt* Man, this game is fun lol.. I'm a MNK11 which isn't too good, but I still have alot to go!! *end temt*

thanks

Man, Mom's playing video games? Holy shizzat! I would've sold you my FFXI w/HD and Network adapter but I just bought a PS2 for 60 (haven't had one in about 6 months, but got FFXI as a gift :/). I need to see my replays in ESPN 2k5!

free bump.

Hmmm.. does it have all the registration codes? UNUSED? if so, what all comes with it?

Game? Net Adaptor? HDD? Keyboard?

Choose some stuff off my list if you see anything.. I only have like $15 right now.

Man, your mom plays video games? Sweet. I remember when the Pokemon games came out for GB, this kid in my class and his moms, (they were lesbian) played it together.

My mom thinks video games are stupid and thinks im addicted to them. I can only remember one time when she played a video game, but it was only for about 30 seconds in Twisted Metal 2.

My dad on the other hand. He used to play Twisted Metal and some other games with my brother and I all the time. I can remember when the PS1 FIRST came out, my brother bought it and and we played it on New Years Eve. DAMN, we played that shit all night long until our eyes were about to fall out of their sockets! Fun times.

bread's done
Back