WTB: Suikoden III Complete Or Sealed

boozi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for the game mentioned in the topic...
Willing to pay $25-30 shipped depending on the
condition of the game :D

good look
Try going to eb and gamestop they occasionly have them. You could always try on the trading forum but i dont see that game that often.

A store near me has it for $30 new as well (last time I checked). So, I would want $40 shipped. But I guess this is no help to you, sorry 8)

Is this a good game? I keep hearing that I should play it, and I have the game and stuff, I just want to know whether or not I should start playing....

[quote name='Chacrana']Is this a good game? I keep hearing that I should play it, and I have the game and stuff, I just want to know whether or not I should start playing....[/quote]

I think it's a really good game, but it starts out pretty slow. It is the worst of all the Suikoden IMO. Well gamestop.com has SUikoden III used for 27.99, but you wouldn't know if it has a manual or not.

[quote name='boozi']Well, Update... Now I'm looking for Disgaea :shock:[/quote]

Instead of going for disgaea (which is $50), why not get Phantom Brave which comes out in a few days? They're similar.

Disgaea now is $25 in TRU, though it is almost impossible to find em.... I'll try to trade it for a game of equal value.... :D

bread's done
Back