WTB/T: Tokki's Want List - Trade (Tactics Ogre, wavebird, Persona 3) or Paypal

tokki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
These is my want list currently. Used or new, I don't care which (though I prefer new a little more) as long as they're all in very good condition and complete. PM me with an offer or post and I'll get back to you on it.

WANT TO BUY:
PSP
Legend of Heroes I: Tear of Vermillion
Generation of Chaos
Spectral Souls
Valkyrie Profile
Blade Dancer
Jeanne D'Arc

Sega Dreamcast
Maken X

Turbo Duo
Exile: Wicked Phenomenon

Playstation
Persona 2: Innocent Sin (JP release)
Tales of Destiny 2
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire IV
Koudelka

Playstation 2
Grandia III
.hack//GU 2
.hack//GU 3
Shadow of Colossus [non GH]
Xenosaga III

Sega Saturn
Panzer Dragoon 1
Panzer Dragoon 2
Guardian Heroes

This is also a little non-game oriented, but if anybody has the Utena Rose Collection DVD box set (the one that includes the movie), I'll trade for that as well.

I do have other games that I want, but they're kind of low on my priority list.

WHAT I HAVE TO TRADE
I can paypal you or trade, but I prefer paypal. If you want to trade, here's a semi complete collection of what I have that you might want, but for the most part, I'm unwilling to part with most of these titles unless you have something insane, like, oh, I don't know, Radiant Silvergun. The only two games that I'm willing to trade for a decent offer is Persona 3 (PS2, sealed) and Tactics Ogre (PS1, missing manual but otherwise in great condition). I may also have Final Fantasy VII [nonGH] up for trade as well, since I'm recalling some long-term borrowing from friends and I had forgotten about this one, but until I find out its condition, it's still up in the air. Since I'm new here, I'll send first.
http://tokki.completelyfreehosting.com/videogames/videogames.php

I also apparently have guidebooks/books as well for trade, totally forgot about those:
-Legend of Zelda: Windwaker guide
-Blade Dancer
-Kazuma Kaneko Graphics: Pandemonium (managed to find Works 1 & 2 for sale, so don't need this), includes obi and is wrapped.
-Tales of Destiny I artbook - it's the artbook by the character designer, so it includes things other than ToD art.

Other items:
-Nintendo Gamecube Wavebird controller (platinum): Still sealed in its package (the package is a little bent, but not the contents). Got it as part of the package set with my gamecube, never really saw the point of wireless controllers and subsequently never used it. Also up for trade.
-Square Enix Collector's CD (promo disc that contains videos or demos of FFVII, Bushido Blade, FFT, Saga Frontier, and Einhander)

Unless otherwise mentioned, everything is complete. I've gotten kind of anal over the years, and virtually all of my games have been wrapped into a cello/mylar resealable bag as soon as it was opened so most are in pretty much flawless condition. Exceptions would be very early games, because, come on, I was 14 at the time when I bought some of these things, and I'll mention it if you ask.

I have 99% rating on Ebay, but considering that I tend to buy more than sell, I don't know if that's helpful or not for you guys.

[quote name='idd0tt']i have exile if you're interested[/quote]

Exile 1 or 2? I took a look at your list, I can't tell which one it is.

Would you be willing to assign Tactics Ogre a monetary value? The only game I've got that you want is Koudelka, and the trade value of the two is so different that they're not really even comparable.

[quote name='Aganar']Would you be willing to assign Tactics Ogre a monetary value? The only game I've got that you want is Koudelka, and the trade value of the two is so different that they're not really even comparable.[/quote]

I'd rather trade with it rather than just sell it. At the moment I'm trying to get an additional manual for it to make it complete, though to be honest, I have two copies of the game and last I remember, I also had two manuals. I'm pretty sure I still have the manual for it, too, I just don't know where I put it (probably inside another case... ugh).

I think I will also get FFVII [non GH] up for trade as well, since I had forgotten I owned two or three copies of this game and I lent out one for close to ten years. =/ Who knew?

Ah well; lemme know if you change your mind. I simply can't afford those ridiculous ebay prices for the thing--best I could do would be to nab a copy of Innocent Sin or BOF4 for the sole purpose of trading it.

[quote name='Aganar']Is the collector's CD the one that was included with Tobal No. 1 or Parasite Eve?[/quote]

It's actually a standalone collector's CD. It comes with its own paper cardboard sleeve with Cloud from FFVII on it. I actually don't remember how in the world I got it, but I'm almost absolutely positive that it didn't come from a game, because I don't actually own Parasite Eve or Tobal No. 1 and never did.

Just to update, I could trade Innocent Sin for Tactics Ogre (although I would really want a manual if possible), if that was acceptable to you.

[quote name='Aganar']Just to update, I could trade Innocent Sin for Tactics Ogre (although I would really want a manual if possible), if that was acceptable to you.[/quote]

I would think about it, though I would want a complete version of Innocent Sin, with all the extras included (there was a trading card as well). But the Ebay prices for the game are stupid; you can get it for pretty much half or a quarter of the price off Yahoo! Japan and I've been thinking about doing it for a while. I'd ideally like to trade Tactics Ogre for a Sega Saturn game, though.

Well, again, thus sort of defeats the purpose of "trading" anything to you, since I'd essentially just run to ebay to find something, and you could well do that yourself and cut out the middle man.

[quote name='Aganar']Well, again, thus sort of defeats the purpose of "trading" anything to you, since I'd essentially just run to ebay to find something, and you could well do that yourself and cut out the middle man.[/quote]

I found a manual, so now I have a complete Tactics Ogre. In an ideal situation I'd trade it against Sega Saturn's Guardian Heroes and put up a little extra in cash as well depending on condition since they're almost the same price, and well, I don't want to pay the insane prices that GH is worth either, really.

bread's done
Back