WtB: WoW

GangsterPimp835

CAG Veteran
I need an unopen WoW for 55 shipped. I really need the game and cant find it anywhere. If any1 has one my aim sn is: nam3sadam or pm me. thank you

55 shipped is practically retail price + tax. I'm not sure people will help you when they may have to chip in a little themselves.

I actually saw a copy of it at my local bestbuy yesterday, only 1 though.

Yeah, as hard to find as WoW is right now, $55 isnt even going to touch it I wouldnt think. That is basically game + tax + a small amount extra. Wouldn't even cover shipping.

Well good luck then :)

I have a lot more patience and I would just wait, but then again at this stage in my life videogames take a backseat to a lot of other things :p

Where are you located?

Try this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...607011-8751106?v=glance&s=videogames&n=468642

Ok, Amazon ships in 1-2 weeks. I find that their estimates are usually pessimistic, and items I order often arrive long before they were even scheduled to ship. However, CC has it for $39.99, and you can put in your zipcode to see if it is available at a store near you.

Or you could go here:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/World-of-Warcraft---PC-/sem/rpsm/oid/112023/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

And order it from CC for delivery. If you need the game quickly, pay the extra for Premium air 2-3 business days, which will still come out cheaper than what you offered.

[quote name='GangsterPimp835']Its out of stock in CC and there is none in my area... I really dont like amazon.[/quote]

Aah, sorry, it was letting me add it to the cart, but now that I try checking out it is showing OOS. Amazon rocks though. I did the zipcode search, and there are none in my area, but it did show some in Asheville, NC. Maybe you could search any zipcodes where you have relatives/friends who might be able to pick it up.

Im am 16 i cant drive and my parents will not drive me to NJ to get a game. All my relatives live by me so i if any1 lives by NJ I.M. me or pm

I've got an unopened collector's edition sitting in a dry safe place.

I'll let it go now for only $200

Of course, people here might get mad, so I don't make that offer very seriously- Ebay is our friend- use it well.

Best of Luck- Blizzard will probably lower the price of this game once its about a year or so old. People are still buying the game- its great!

I think you are jsut gonna have to suck it up and order and wait. Because everyone has tried giving you ideas, and you shoot em all down. Just order it, be patient and wait. My wife went to Best Buy last night (after trying CC first, sold out) they hadn't even priced em yet and people were snapping em up. My wife got the next to the last one. Its a great game, and lots of people want it. Unfortunalty, I don't think Vivendi wa sprepared, for the sales this game was gonna get. Its a great game, and you will be happy when you get it

I really dont see the appeal of this game. I played the beta and thought it was one of the worst MMORPG's i had ever played. Oh well, go figure.

bread's done
Back