WTB/WTT: PS1 RPGS H: VR, consoles, handhelds

sorry mates, all problems were solved. hero101 i have to send your package out friday, the last box that I got for the figures didn't fit everyone.

I received everything safe and sound and very well packaged. Thanks! I would appreciate some return feedback when you have a spare moment, but no hurry for now.

Thanks again!

OMG! Your list is overflowing with too much stuff!

Let your good pal dv8mad take some of that off your hands. Just toss as much as you can fit in a huge box and ship it on over here. I won't even ask for compensation for helping you out. ;)

Metal Gear solid protable ops
.hack//quarantine complete with anime disc
Chocobo Dungeon 2

How much for those shipped to canada? just wondering =O

Do you have any other ds or 360 games?
The only thing is see i would want is Pokemon Diamond and Naruto Box Sets?
Got any other Pokemon games

thx a bunch

Nothing I really want but I do have COD4, a red controller with battery pack and cable, and a blue controller with battery pack and cable (blue controller has a black battery so no color match :

CML (including personal collection) please for sealed Persona 2 if you're willing to split it up from your bundle.

Thanks for checking. Would it be possible to work out a deal with you where I could trade some of the DVDs you want possibly to take off from the cost of it?

Oh sorry, it's in the personal collection. I have both Gundam Wing complete sets and a sealed copy of Love Hina again, plus some more Gundam stuff.

bread's done
Back