WTB/WTTF: Console boxes for NES, Gamecube, 3D0, N64, Genesis, Saturn, Xbox, Wii & PS2

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
WTB/WTTF:

Console box(just the box) for NES, Gamecube, 3DO, N64, Genesis, Saturn, Original Xbox, Wii & PS2. Changing my gaming setup in my basement and want to box the those consoles up, have boxes for the rest just not those.

Also looking for: God of War Ps4 Controller and rRd Gears of War X1 Controller

Please PM me a price and what you have and if your interested in a trade please see my list in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to sell the Gears of War 5 Xbox one X to Gamestop due to them having the store credit = cash promotion they got going.  Hmm... perhaps I can sell it to you instead but i must receive payment by very soon.

Bought during Black friday on Best Buy brand new, but didn't really play it until end of December, comes with everything including unused codes of Gears 5 ultimate + gow 4 - gow 1 - 3.  The xbox live and game pass ultimate are still unused.

I accept Paypal.  I can take pictures of it and everything but I can assure you it comes with EVERYTHING and i take care of the console / controller very very good. 

If you want to know my selling credentials outside of CAG, here is my Ebay profile using the same username i have here:

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/vanacloud

Please respond back as the window is closing fast for me to sell this on Gamestop instead.  Thanks.

how much for the unused code and the console?
Damn, trying to hijack another persons selling topic lol

Unused codes, i see on the market for gow 1 - 5 going for $25 - $30? Console itself with no cables, no controller, no stand, just the power + Box + hdmi... i dunno, $200 shipped? But atm i'm not willing to sell separately, it has to be together as a single buy. The $275 offer of the TC is very reasonable as i don't have to deal with the Ebay tax.

Damn, trying to hijack another persons selling topic lol

Unused codes, i see on the market for gow 1 - 5 going for $25 - $30? Console itself with no cables, no controller, no stand, just the power + Box + hdmi... i dunno, $200 shipped? But atm i'm not willing to sell separately, it has to be together as a single buy. The $275 offer of the TC is very reasonable as i don't have to deal with the Ebay tax.
Pm sent, thanks.

bread's done
Back