WTB/WTTF gran turismo4

kim _kaphwan

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
alright my copy of this game has seen better days. and granted i bought it used it worked fine up until a few days ago. it had some minor scratches and the like but other than that it was okay for a game i bought at blockbuster. but now when it loads the little clock thing turns red, and the game itself does nothing more than boot up the opening (on a good day) and well i am addicted to racing games and this is one of my favorites. but at the same time i'm cheap and want a deal which is where you fine folks come into play. i would like to get this game at a decent price and if need be i have several import saturn games or some other random games i can trade for it. here's what i have

note gran turismo4 is what i want, this is what i'm willing to trade for it

saturn:
fatal fury collection (jp) good condition no scratches, in original case
samurai shodown collection (jp) same as above
dragon force (us) disk only
shining the holy ark (us) disk only as well

N64:
harvest moon 64 (us) cartridge has writing on it from the previous owner cart only but a badass game

SNES:
secret of mana (us) cart only
zelda link to the past (us) cart only as well

genesis:
pirate's! gold (us) has box no manual

i'm interested in a straight trade, trade with cash, or all cash if that's your thing. i just want the game and at a decent price.

i don't really want any of the games you have, sorry. the only thing i'm looking for is GT4 other stuff may be nice and all but that's not what i want. i'm soley after that game at a low price.

bread's done
Back