Wtb/wttf: Ipod Touch!!! Or Xbox 360 20gb Hdd!!!!!! I'll Pay Well, Pm Me Plz!!!

Why are you asking for $5 and NG2. They both are worth the same price and NG2 is even newer than GTA4. You should really take it off since it's a deal breaker

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Buy me a Jabbawockeez T-Shirt and I'll give you 2x 1600 MS Point Codes.[/quote]

I'll consider it if I can find any on a website that takes paypal.

I would be they said it would take 2-3 weeks to get back, and most people says it actually takes about a month, I'm shipping it out Monday to MS no matter what unless someone can fix it, then I'll be shipping it to them Monday.

You realize the Xbox 360 20GB Pro Bundle had a price drop to $299 right? What you're asking for that is astronomical in retrospect...

You realize I said I don't want to give it up and thats why the price is so high? but if the right offer comes along then I'll trade, but next time read what I have next to it instead of saying the price is high, its high for a reason. :whee:

[quote name='tacgnol']You realize the Xbox 360 20GB Pro Bundle had a price drop to $299 right? What you're asking for that is astronomical in retrospect...[/quote]

[quote name='Access_Denied']Wait, so you want to trade your RROD 360 + 2 games, for a working 360? Why not just send yours back to MS?[/quote]\

Because I don't want to wait 2-3 weeks, Its a good offer to whoever takes it, or at least I think so, so someone should accept so they can profit off of this :D

just so you know it's hard to get them to honor the warranty if you are not the original owner.
Most likely they will get hit with the $100 fee to get it fixed.

bread's done
Back