WTB: XBOX 360 Console only! My modded console was banned.

Goldfingiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Looking for an XBOX 360, console only. Don't need the hard drive, cables or anything else. Just the console itself. Prefer Elite or Premium but I may take a core.

If you can, please post the manufacture date (seen on the back of the console near the serial #) as well as if the warranty seal is in-tact and if it works on XBOX Live.

Thanks!

EDIT: LOL, who edited my title? :lol:

[quote name='Goldfingiz']Looking for an XBOX 360, console only. Don't need the hard drive, cables or anything else. Just the console itself. Prefer Elite or Premium but I may take a core.

If you can, please post the manufacture date (seen on the back of the console near the serial #) as well as if the warranty seal is in-tact and if it works on XBOX Live.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

You're modded one got banned, right? Same boat here dude, lol.

[quote name='gizmogc']You're modded one got banned, right? Same boat here dude, lol.[/quote]

LOL yes sir. Got the shaft right before Forza 2! Been waiting so long to play that game online.

Can't be mad though, that's one of the risks we took ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]
I need to trade something with someone so I'm not looked upon as a noob anymore :eek: lol

[quote name='gizmogc']If your buying your going to have to pay first.[/quote]

Of course ;) That's the way it should ALWAYS be IMO. :mrgreen:

[quote name='Goldfingiz']LOL @ title edit :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Shrike is the man!

Have you checked Craigslist at all? Its FLOODED with modded 360's right now.
All I want is a Core!

[quote name='gizmogc']Yeah, Shrike is the man!

Have you checked Craigslist at all? Its FLOODED with modded 360's right now.
All I want is a Core![/quote]
LOL yeah, everyone is trying to sell their modded 360s. There are a few consoles on eBay at a decent price. I guess the smart thing to do is buy the core since I have everything it doesn't come with. The Elite looks so nice but an Elite (console only) ended at $400 today on eBay. Not really worth it IMO.

Been trying to sell/trade my modded Wii for an Elite but no dice :(

[quote name='gizmogc']Search ebay for 360 core and check within 10 miles of your zipcode. Should find a few local deals.[/quote]
Been looking. Also searching for "console only" and "sytem only" by distance. I viewed completed listings and they seem to end at a wide range ($75-200+ for system only).

So there have been a lot of 360's banned from XBL play? What about the gamertags though? I was thinking about picking up a modded 360, but would my gamertag be banned from XBL or would I just not be able to get on live with the modded 360?

[quote name='Wolve11']So there have been a lot of 360's banned from XBL play? What about the gamertags though? I was thinking about picking up a modded 360, but would my gamertag be banned from XBL or would I just not be able to get on live with the modded 360?[/quote]

Only the system itself gets banned. Your gamertag and IP are still safe, as far as I know.

I'm hoping the new console doesn't get banned after switching the hard drive back and forth between teh modded console and stock one, but I don't think that should be an issue.

[quote name='Wolve11']Checked Craigslist and the guy selling his modded 360 near me is asking 800....that's insane.[/quote]

That's absurd. If anything, I would think they are worth less than stock consoles now that M$ is issuing bans.

bread's done
Back