WTB: XBOX 360 games - Paying $$$

suffah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Ended up paying only $146 for all the games after the unwiredbyer $20 ... thanks guys, you guys rock.

DOA4 Found!
Condemned Found!
Table Tennis Found!
Fight Night Round 3 Found!
PGR3 Found!

Sure, but he may as well use it while it is working.
So how do you like BF2? Thanks again for getting me started on CAG and being patient with me.

[quote name='Wolve22']Sure, but he may as well use it while it is working.
So how do you like BF2? Thanks again for getting me started on CAG and being patient with me.[/QUOTE]

it is the bomb, can't beleive I waited so long to get it. And while you reminded me, I sent your game today. And since you asked I just used media mail. ;)

I'm glad you like it. I really prefer GRAW over BF2, but I bought it cause I liked the demo. What is media mail? It really doesn't matter to me if it gets to me fast or slow cause I have got some other games to play till then. :bouncy:

[quote name='Wolve22']I'm glad you like it. I really prefer GRAW over BF2, but I bought it cause I liked the demo. What is media mail? It really doesn't matter to me if it gets to me fast or slow cause I have got some other games to play till then. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

media mail is kinda slow compared to normal first class.it is like the next step below first class.

Just so I know for next time.....what is the standard at CAG? What kind of shipping is usually expected? I didn't mean to let you down by sending it regular mail, but I just want to know for next time I ship.

DOA4 right now is 27.09 at hastings if you have a hastings near you. 30 percent off all used games f or this week only! :/

[quote name='tiredfornow']DOA4 right now is 27.09 at hastings if you have a hastings near you. 30 percent off all used games f or this week only! :/[/QUOTE]

Damn, no hastings in Southern california that I know of, but thanks.

bread's done
Back