WTB: Xbox 360

caesius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hey guys, my friends system crapped out and he's not under warranty anymore so I'm looking to grab him a system for his birthday. He has the hard drive, controllers, cables, etc. (new power brick/cable), he just needs a new system. Gamecrazy by me closed down and gamestop doesn't sell just the system, so I'm out of lock at any B&M store.

NOTE!!!!: I'll definitely look at those who are selling consoles with the cables, controllers and games, and what not, please post still!

Is anyone willing to part with a system? Please PM or post with prices and we can work something out.
I'll send money first, I don't expect shipment until it's received. I'll pay for shipping through whichever is most convenient for you. Pics would be great as well if you could be able to have those on hand. Thanks again everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump, got an offer, looking for some more, anyone else? I'll definitely look at those who are selling consoles with the cables, controllers and games, and what not, please post still!

Just so you know, not all power bricks were created equal. Throughout the life of the 360, the power brick has changed and as far as I've seen, none of them are universal and its possible that you could fry either the console or the brick by using an unmatched pair. Just something to keep in mind for your search. :)

*Bump*

I have a system! It has its faults though. I actually got a new system since this old once used to get system errors when I tried to play Rock Band. However, I loaned it to my buddy for 2 weeks while he was getting his RRoD fixed and he said he never had a problem (playing BioShock 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2). So I have a complete system (The case is painted blue) and about 5 controllers and tons of games in my tradelist if you want to make a packaged deal. let me know

bread's done
Back