WTB: Xbox system/bundle

emagius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
CLOSED - Deal worked out, thanks.

As subject.

Trades ( http://gametz.com/user/emagius.html ) are fine, too, of course, but I'm in the market to buy an Xbox system + hookups + controller(s), possibly with some games. I'm looking to pay $75 to $125 (shipped) via PayPal, cash/check and/or giftcard (Blockbuster, Best Buy), depending on the exact package offered. Please do not offer systems that are missing hard drives or suffer from any disk errors (I'm wary of Thompson drives, too). I'm not overly interested in boxes and manuals for hardware or the difference between original and platinum hits versions for software.

An ideal package would be:
HARDWARE
Xbox
Hookups (composite/S-Video cables, power adaptor, etc.)
Two (2) Type-S controllers
DVD kit
PS1/PS2->Xbox controller converter

GAMES
[Chronicles of Riddick, maybe]
[Crimson Skies, maybe]
DDR (one or another)
Gun Valkarie
Halo 2
Jade Empire LE
Jet Set Radio Future
[Max Payne 2, maybe]
Ninja Gaiden Black
Otogi 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
[Project Gotham Racing 2, maybe]
[Psychonauts, maybe]
Shenmue II
[Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, maybe]
[The Warriors, maybe]

Feel free to PM me, use GameTZ's offer system, or just post a followup in this thread.

I have a Thomspon Xbox+accessories+games I'd like to sell (see link in sig). Prices negotiable of course. Just thought I'd let ya know, so u have in the back of your mind...

I've got a Philips drive Xbox for sale with two controllers, DVD playback kit, but the only game I've got to sell along with it is Tecmo Classic Arcade. If you're interested PM me and we can negotiate a price.

I have a philips drive xbox with all the hookups and 2 S controllers. PM me back if you want to work out a deal for it.

bread's done
Back