WTF Chuck, my horrible Internet video series

chuckelZ

CAG Veteran
www.wtf-chuck.com

In September of last year I was fed up with my job and my life in general. I decided to actually produce something that I could look back upon and cringe. That production turned into WTF Chuck, now just wrapping up its second season. I try to make the show self-contained but having some themes that run throughout a season.

I'm taking a short Internet break from working on the season 2 finale and thought I would share it with my fellow CheapAsses.

Enjoy, or not... I don't know. It's a work in progress and I am open to any critiques or suggestions.

www.wtf-chuck.com

[quote name='BasketCase1080']lol, you had some good stuff in there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. A bunch of the episodes are videogame related and sadly most are based on true events.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar and I shall dance at your weddingand hopefully get loaded off of your open bar*HINT HINT* where they wont card me *COUGH* and I'll probably try to kiss your wife after I give a toast. I watched the latest one in it's entirety and enjoyed all of it. Thanks for a laugh and keep it up if you so desire.

[quote name='Eviltude']You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar and I shall dance at your weddingand hopefully get loaded off of your open bar*HINT HINT* where they wont card me *COUGH* and I'll probably try to kiss your wife after I give a toast. I watched the latest one in it's entirety and enjoyed all of it. Thanks for a laugh and keep it up if you so desire.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the support dispite not knowing what the hell you are talking about.

Very cool.

I like the animations and humor. Nice satire of the video game media.

[quote name='chuckelZ']I appreciate the support dispite not knowing what the hell you are talking about.[/QUOTE]
MUahahahaha. Thats just something I've picked up when someone does something hilarious/awesome. "Your a gentleman and a scholar and I shall dance at your wedding." It's a compliment.

[quote name='Eviltude']MUahahahaha. Thats just something I've picked up when someone does something hilarious/awesome. "Your a gentleman and a scholar and I shall dance at your wedding." It's a compliment.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, I'm going to leave you off my wedding invitation list just to be safe. I hope you understand.

Thanks for sharing. Watched the most recent one and got a few good laughs. Good stuff.

YOU'RE FIRED
...............LOL

[quote name='penmyst']The Gamestop one is making me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Probably my least favorite of the latest season. The episode didn't really have a point aside from highlighting how worthless gamestop is and trying to picture what consoles would sound like if they could talk.

Man that shit sucked donkey balls.........

Naw just kidding just trying to keep the balance of good and evil here.
Its was cool.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Man that shit sucked donkey balls.........

[/QUOTE]

Rip it apart, I gotta a lot to improve. I need to work on my technical skills obviously... and also find a set length for each episode and stick with it. Learning to draw should also be on the to-do list.

bread's done
Back