WTF Directv? Really let's take down NFL football for 15 mins!

FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Well I'm sure I'm not the only person today who missed about 15 minutes of prime time NFL football today around 2pm EST? This was during the Skins vs Panthers game. This may be the last straw with DIRECTV. I've had them for about 4yrs now and this is the 2nd Sunday NFL time i've had an issue. And there's probably not a satellite issue because it's clear and sunny here (DC metro) and in NC. I call within 15 mins of it happening and they tell me their systems are down for some security update. I call BS and I will be calling back and probably cancelling today. What's the chance their satellite service goes down at the time their systems are experiencing issues. I love the message on you TV - DO NOT CALL US - we are aware of the issues, yeah 15mins too late DIRECTV.

If you watched or "will" watch your taped 1pm EST game today, be prepared to be pissed.

If anyone else had the same issue just post what state & how long your's was out for. It might make a pretty interesting complaint thread? Who knows.

You should call them back immediately, apologize, and then thank them because 15 minutes of a blank screen is much better than 15 minutes of a Redskins game.

jbroush is actually correct. I live in the area and it pisses me off when the redskins are on to begin with instead of any other game.

What annoyed me though was when CBS (or was it fox?) that cut out from the Cowboys / Chiefs game with about 20 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

You've missed a small amount of football twice in four years?

What a disgusting company. I hope you write to the BBB and reveal the true nature of DirecTV to the world.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Well I'm sure I'm not the only person today who missed about 15 minutes of prime time NFL football today around 2pm EST?[/QUOTE]
Prime time does not occur at 2 PM, EST.

And, Jesus Churrrrrrrr-eist; Do I ever hate people with a whiny consumerist sense of entitlement.

The customer's always an asshole.

I don't have direct tv, but this reminded me of a few weekends ago when i was watching college football on cbs or some channel and sometime during the beginning of the second quarter it randomly switches to QVC selling holiday sweaters or some shit.

While I'd normally partake in the sarcastic commentary, I will support Fraud's rant if he has the Sunday Package - though I think anyone that pays 60 bucks for it is a dumbass.

bread's done
Back