WTF? I got Hanna Montana (DS) sent free from EB [on eBay!]

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I ordered the DK bongo deal (DK Jungle Beat and 2 sets of bongos from EB for $15) and they just arrived and there was a sealed copy of Hanna Montana for DS in the box. WTF???

If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy, I'd be the best friend, you fall in love with, in the end we'd be laughing, watching the sunset, fade to black, show the names, play that happy song...

What? It's a cute song!

By the way, it's pretty new so trade it in at EB and you won't feel so bad for not "calling and returning it" [their mistake though..not your fault..so don't feel bad]

[quote name='javeryh']I ordered the DK bongo deal (DK Jungle Beat and 2 sets of bongos from EB for $15) and they just arrived and there was a sealed copy of Hanna Montana for DS in the box. WTF???[/QUOTE]

The important question to ask here is: "Did you get DK and the bongos???"

Surprisingly, that Hannah Montana game is selling out in a lot of stores--you'd be surprised how many parents have been looking for it this year.

Probably also has something to do with the crazy shortage of Pink DS Lites around here too.

[quote name='Zingela']Surprisingly, that Hannah Montana game is selling out in a lot of stores--you'd be surprised how many parents have been looking for it this year.

Probably also has something to do with the crazy shortage of Pink DS Lites around here too.[/QUOTE]
I admit, I love the show, and I've been wanting to try the game. I dont have a DS though.

[quote name='spoo']Damn I hate getting old I had to google Hanna Montana to see what it was.[/quote]

I never heard of it until I opened up the box from EB today.

[quote name='javeryh']I never heard of it until I opened up the box from EB today.[/quote]

"Hannah, we must part ways now. Sure, I only knew you for a few days, but those were the best few days of my life...You're going to a good home now. Critters03 will take good care of you."

Before clicking on that Ebay link and actually seeing it going for said price, I was thinking OP you got yourself a free game, yay!
At least if you didn't like the game, you would have a new DS case and could just trade it in to EB in the end.
I guess college has made me old because I have never heard of this game before and the person just once, something to do with Disney.

[quote name='spoo']Damn I hate getting old I had to google Hanna Montana to see what it was.[/QUOTE]

Not only would I have had no idea this thing was worth so much, I had no idea either it or the show existed ;). And I'm a DS fanboy.

There are a load of these up for auction though, so don't expect to get $42 now. But you're playin' with house money there javeryh, so it doesn't really matter. Start it at 1 cent and let it go where it may!

[quote name='spoo']Damn I hate getting old I had to google Hanna Montana to see what it was.[/quote]

Agreed even though I'm only in my mid-twenties. I had a sneaking suspicion it was something like Lizzie Mcguire so I used IMDB to look it up.

[quote name='6669']So you are aware of that law :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry I didnt tell you I was aware of it on Saturday. My bad.

My cousin has this game lol, time for the grinch who sold xmas to make $42!

i kid i kid, she does have it though, didnt realize it was so popular

It seems that everyone is trying to get their daughters/girlfriends into gaming, and that has led to a rise in sales of this game. of course, If superman was as popular now as it was during its peak, even an utterly fucking horrible game, such as superman 64, would be selling like this.

[quote name='mvick288']nobody is bidding[/QUOTE]

He sold it for $26, not bad considering...

When I was out last night I saw this game everywhere - Best Buy, Kmart, TRU. TRU had it specifically on sale (with a big red sign) for $25.

[quote name='Rictor']I've never heard of Hanna Montana or the game. I assume it's some new kiddie TV show or something?[/quote]

Yes it is a kiddie show. It's on Disney Channel here in Norway. Trust me you don NOT wan't to watch it.;) Here it's broberly worse bacuse it is dubbed to Norwegian:D

[quote name='io']He sold it for $26, not bad considering...

When I was out last night I saw this game everywhere - Best Buy, Kmart, TRU. TRU had it specifically on sale (with a big red sign) for $25.[/quote]

yeah, $26 + $6 shipping = $32 total. The 2 bongos and DK Jungle Beat were $22 shipped so not a bad deal at all.

bread's done
Back