WTF is up wit ebay and theses psp systems?

I don't think any of the winning bidders are registered users anymore... so they were probably just fucking with the buyers. Some people had like -4 feedback which is awesome.

weird indeed.
I'm with Chacrana on this one. It is probably someone trying to piss off the seller by creating multiple accounts and jacking up the bids.
Almost all of those buyers have ZERO or NEGATIVE feedback and probably won't pay.

If you take a look at the bids you will notice that people with ZEROs and or unregistered users are driving the price up(sabotage) with fake $1000+ bids. I would Imagine that this will happen alot with the PS3 units sold on ebay.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']If you take a look at the bids you will notice that people with ZEROs and or unregistered users are driving the price up(sabotage) with fake $1000+ bids. I would Imagine that this will happen alot with the PS3 units sold on ebay.[/QUOTE]
Buy it now - immediate payment required, i fuckin hate douchebags bogus bidding.

[quote name='paz9x']Buy it now - immediate payment required, i fuckin hate douchebags bogus bidding.[/quote]
Yeah, not sure what's up with EBay lately, but this shit is getting out of control. It's getting to the point, like paz said, where you HAVE to require immediate payment or you'll get screwed out of the sale.

It's those wicked nigerian bots/spiders that seek out BINs for high end electronics. When the PS3 comes out, it will be worse, I am sure. :headache:

[quote name='depascal22']Go with craigslist when you sell your PS3s. And demand cold hard cash.[/QUOTE]

...and get youre ass beat down on the side of the raod.

[quote name='gizmogc']...and get youre ass beat down on the side of the raod.[/QUOTE]
Have some protection and/or another person with you.

I've sold Computers, computer parts and plenty of high ticket items on craigs list and have never had my ass kicked or threatened. I think the best way to sell those extra PS3's will be EBay Buy it now - immediate payment required,sold as is NO returns.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I've sold Computers, computer parts and plenty of high ticket items on craigs list and have never had my ass kicked or threatened. I think the best way to sell those extra PS3's will be EBay Buy it now - immediate payment required,sold as is NO returns.[/QUOTE]
If I sell my PS3 I plan to do what you said, except make a new paypal account, and as soon as I recieve payment I'll transfer it to my bank account just incase the buyer tries to file a paypal thing.

Paypal can't go into your bank account anymore, can they?

[quote name='whoknows']If I sell my PS3 I plan to do what you said, except make a new paypal account, and as soon as I recieve payment I'll transfer it to my bank account just incase the buyer tries to file a paypal thing.

Paypal can't go into your bank account anymore, can they?[/QUOTE]

Yes I think they still do go into your account. I was thinking of making a new bank account AND Paypal account, then closing it once my auctions were over.

i ran onto these type of auctions before... this is how people are able to get alot of fake transactions and feedbacks so they can regain their popularity, they probably either got banned or want(s) more user names to create more fake accounts. it might be the same group/and/or the same person. they did this awhile ago with cooking recipes, they were selling the recipes for .01 buyitnow and there were hundreds of them. before you bid, check the very first feedbacks and see if they are real transactions.

theres alot of atm frauds lately, thats how these idiots are able to come back to ebay. nowadays you can just get a pre-paid debit card at any local grocery stores, then they signup on ebay using the debit card they purchase to be able to sell.

bread's done
Back