WTF is with the sh*t threads lately?

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Yes, I know..this one is just adding to the mess.

What part of-
CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic Talk about anything you like, as long as it's not video game related.

Do people not comprehend?

Granted the locked "cant afford Gta IV thread" had some great potential...but still...

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']This seems like a shit thread in the making. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Guess you didnt pay attn to the OP...if you had, I already admitted that much right off the bat.

[quote name='mykevermin']lately?[/QUOTE]

Well, theres been an abundance of people not paying attn to where they are posting and too god damn lazy to check all sections..

Im not getting excited over it..Im semi-bored..and thought to myself why its easier for people to just post wherever instead of looking for the right place.

[quote name='Will']Well, theres been an abundance of people not paying attn to where they are posting and too god damn lazy to check all sections..[/QUOTE]

Dude, that's on ANY message board. It's not a big deal. When a thread is shitty or pointless people tend to just ignore them.

[quote name='Will']Im not getting excited over it..Im semi-bored..and thought to myself why its easier for people to just post wherever instead of looking for the right place.[/QUOTE]

ru a semi,pro

1211009339831zj3.jpg

If I had not admitted this thread was yet another addition to the run of shit threads, as of late during the time it was originally posted, then those thinking lollerskates funny lmao posting this is a shit thread, failed as much as I have.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I feel like it, so I will add to this mess.

*Done*[/quote]

That "Multi-Track Drifting" scan has to be from Initial D.

Also, if you think CAG is bad, then you haven't seen the horrors of some other forums, which include topics, like, "What is your favorite color?" and "Does anyone else love fruit?"

bread's done
Back