WTF?

[quote name='BigNick']http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3701484.stm[/quote]

Her parents must be so rich, er I mean happy. The paintings are cool though.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Her dad's just exploiting her for the money.[/quote]

Doesn't everyone's dad do that?

You know what's sad?

I'm nearly 21 and I can't paint that good.

And her paintings suck. I have no artistic skill whatsoever.

Didn't the parents of that kid in Home Alone exploit him for the money too? Now he's nothing, and I bet his parents spent all his money.

That right there is not art...all that is, is a little girl scribbling on canvas. I wouldn't pay a dime for it. I paint better than that.

My grandfather and I have more artistic capabilities. Its sad to see a young girl liek that being led to believe that she has artistic talents while many, many painters are not recognized for true beauty.

I actually think they are pretty good. The bottom one that they compared to Pollock is pretty good. I find that most artists that have a Pollock-esque style don't have the same intensity that Pollock puts into his paintings. Hers don't have the same intensity, but they have a more visceral quality than most others do. Now, I'm sure she has no clue about that and it is all accidental, but I still think her stuff is pretty good.

how the fuck is she a child art prodigy?

she's little and can smear some paint on a canvas and make a shitty ass picture and that makes her a prodigy?

imagine the money she would make if she actually could make that shit on the canvas look like something.

Those are pretty good abstract work actually. I'm not sure if it's fair to say it's genius, but she does have a good technique.

I just don't see why you would spend that much money for something like that. At the most, I would spend $30 for one of those. As a side note, I took Humanties I/II.

I am going to buy some paint and brushes for my two year old nephew. It's time for him to learn to paint!

[quote name='Rig']I am going to buy some paint and brushes for my two year old nephew. It's time for him to learn to paint![/quote]

Cha-CHING!

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']Didn't the parents of that kid in Home Alone exploit him for the money too? Now he's nothing, and I bet his parents spent all his money.[/quote]

Macauley Culkin is still doing tons of things. He showed some really good acting skills in Saved.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']Didn't the parents of that kid in Home Alone exploit him for the money too? Now he's nothing, and I bet his parents spent all his money.[/quote]

Macauley Culkin is still doing tons of things. He showed some really good acting skills in Saved.[/quote]

He also just got busted for possession.

I actually like the paintings especially the topmost painting.

I can understand the negative comments in this thread though.

On a related side topic: Why are there so many topic threads called "WTF?"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']Didn't the parents of that kid in Home Alone exploit him for the money too? Now he's nothing, and I bet his parents spent all his money.[/quote]

Macauley Culkin is still doing tons of things. He showed some really good acting skills in Saved.[/quote]

He also just got busted for possession.[/quote]

Possession of YOUR ASS! :lol:

bread's done
Back