WTS - 17" MacBook Pro, Late 2011 Model, Tons of Extras, REALLY LOW PRICE

datniceguy

CAG Veteran
Serious inquiries only, pictures upon request! PRICE IS SOLID AS IT COMES WITH TONS OF EXTRAS AND IT WAS THE LATEST AND LAST 17" MACBOOK PRO TO BE RELEASED. I NEED TO MOVE THIS ASAP! (Just a heads up, I'm also selling this locally in the Charlottesville, VA area...)

I have a 17" Apple MacBook Pro that I had purchased in January of this year. I have to let it go because I'm going into a smaller MacBook and also need money for school ASAP. The specs are as follows. The laptop is in perfect condition, has it's warranty intact until January of 2013, and comes with a copy of Microsoft Office 2011 (for OSX), Windows 7 Ultimate, an Astro Scout Gaming Backpack, a Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse, and a 23" Dell monitor with the Thunderbolt to VGA cables. Asking for $1650 to ship, $1550 if you're local to Central VA and you can pick up. Cheers!

Specs
Originally released October 2011
17-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Hi-Res antiglare widescreen display, 1920-by-1200 resolution
4GB (2 x 2GB) of 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
750GB Serial ATA @ 5400 rpm
8x double-layer SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Intel HD Graphics 3000 and AMD Radeon HD 6770

-- Just a side note, read the rule posting and there was tons of talk about reputation. Just to preface, I am a long time eBayer (datniceguyej4f), CAG wonderer, and shoryuken.com community member (datniceguy). Seriously, e-mail/PM me with ANY QUESTIONS. Thanks! b ^_^ d

[quote name='Rasen']Ah, a UVA man. A Cavalier, if you will.[/QUOTE]

Yessir. Trying to get back for Fall Semester. Go Hoos! :D

bread's done
Back