WTS $20 PSN Code Emailed for $25

darksniper404

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi I purchased a playstation network card from a USA website thinking it would work but it wont in Canada. My mistake is your profit I paid $27 and I am selling it for $25 dollars. Thanks.

Oh nice. Sorry to threadcrap but geez, you want people to give you $25.00 for something that anybody can pick up at most retailers for $20.00?
Just trying to understand your logic...

[quote name='dragonjud']Oh nice. Sorry to threadcrap but geez, you want people to give you $25.00 for something that anybody can pick up at most retailers for $20.00?
Just trying to understand your logic...[/QUOTE]
People want to use paypal. Check all the sites that sell psn cards they all charge more than $25 for a $20 card.

Um, no.

Why anyone would want to pay more than the value of the card on a site called cheapassgamer is beyond me.

You made a mistake, if you want to get some of your money back, you'll need to lower your price.

[quote name='darksniper404']People want to use paypal. Check all the sites that sell psn cards they all charge more than $25 for a $20 card.[/QUOTE]
You can use the PayPal plugin on the PSN store. Also, many retailers, ie. BestBuy, allow you to use PayPal as a form of payment.

bread's done
Back