WTS: 3DS Cosmo black w/ MK 7, LoZ, SM3D and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Edwin29

CAGiversary!
Feedback
125 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGS :D

So after some thinking I decided to sell my barely used Nintendo 3DS, it's a awesome system but I don't have much time to use it( probably played it for like 15 hours ), also I have the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Mario Land 3D, Mario Kart 7, and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars all in mint condition. The system comes with the charger, the stand, the box and all the instructions, I put a protective screen on the touch screen from day one. So I'm looking to sell everything for 225.00 with free shipping, I prefer cash but I'm open to offers!!! and the system comes with an ambassador account.

I accept paypal

Here are some pics:

GHqPHl.jpg
[/IMG]
GBMb8l.jpg
[/IMG]

[quote name='Edwin29']Hello fellow CAGS :D

So after some thinking I decided to sell my barely used Nintendo 3DS, it's a awesome system but I don't have much time to use it( probably played it for like 15 hours ), also I have the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Mario Land 3D, Mario Kart 7, and Ghost Recon Shadow Wars all in mint condition. The system comes with the charger, the stand, the box and all the instructions, I put a protective screen on the touch screen from day one. So I'm looking to sell everything for 225.00 with free shipping, I prefer cash but I'm open to offers!!! and the system comes with an ambassador account.

I accept paypal

Here are some pics:

GHqPHl.jpg
[/IMG]
GBMb8l.jpg
[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Are you just looking for cash? I have quite a few things that I am selling/trading at http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313024. Anything of interest?

I think you have a lot more in your collection that you've barely touched that you need to sell. =P I guess I'm on the same boat too. >_

[quote name='skiizim']I think you have a lot more in your collection that you've barely touched that you need to sell. =P I guess I'm on the same boat too. >_

bread's done
Back