WTS: DS Lite + Games, POP, Resistance 2, FEAR 2

[quote name='InFlames215']Soul Calibur IV - $12.50

And I REALLY want Pokemon Diamond, so let me know about that as soon as possible.[/quote]

At the end of the auction we can work out a fully updated shipped price for Pokemon + anything you win.

[quote name='Layziebones']I also have three Pairs of NIKE AF1's I want to get rid of. I actually got doubles of each of these shoes because the first order got messed up during shipping. The boxes are trashed, but the shoes are in good condition. They haven't been worn, but they do have a few scuff marks that I was told occured during production. They are hardly noticeable and I can scrub them off if you want. I have:

'07 Light Blue Player's Exclusive
Berlin Orange/Red/White
I will have to look at the other one, but I am willing to sell these things, just name your price.

These shoes will get you #'s, guaranteed.[/quote]

I'm interested in these as well, once you get pics up. Will this be part of the auction, or will you just straight-out sell them?

[quote name='Layziebones']At the end of the auction we can work out a fully updated shipped price for Pokemon + anything you win.[/quote]

Sounds good, thanks.

[quote name='InFlames215']I'm interested in these as well, once you get pics up. Will this be part of the auction, or will you just straight-out sell them?

Sounds good, thanks.[/quote]

I think I will just straight out sell them. Here are some pics.

These are the Orange Berlin:

I need to get some of the baby blues

I just found a MEGA load of stuff in my house, so I will be doing another Auction after this one. It will include:

-Some PS3
-Some 360
-Some PS2 (Including a Limited Edition Steelbook RE4)
-Some PSP
-DVD's
-Lots of Misc stuff (Gaming, Electronic, Clothes ETC ETC)

[quote name='Young Deezy']For Stuntman you messed up on the username, instead of you putting my name by it you just put ''Stuntman'' by it.[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Final Fantasy Tactics A2 4$
[/quote]

Arghhhh.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Sorry dude. I swear it didn't look ted last night :p[/quote]

Forgiven.

X360
+BRAND NEW + SEALED GAMES
-Dark Sector -$4.50
-Blacksite: Area 51 - $5.50
-Simpson's Game -$6
-Soldier of Fortune -$4.50
-Fracture -$6
-The Club -$5.50
-Stuntman Ignition -$5

in to steal!

[quote name='jelly_grphx']Hmm... any reason no one's bid on resident evil 5? I guess I won't feel weird bidding $5 then. You may CML if you'd like as well.[/quote]

#1: Please read the post above mine

#2: You have no link to your list.

Hey guys/TC I have a question about paypal. I always just send money from my bank account but im a bit low on funds right now, and I have my visa credit card on file. If I use my CC to pay, is it like charging that amount to my visa or is it like withdrawing money from my CC which has insane fees.

I checked the link so if my total is 30 then if I pay with my cc it will have to be 31.20 to make sure the seller gets 30 after fees?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Hey guys/TC I have a question about paypal. I always just send money from my bank account but im a bit low on funds right now, and I have my visa credit card on file. If I use my CC to pay, is it like charging that amount to my visa or is it like withdrawing money from my CC which has insane fees.

I checked the link so if my total is 30 then if I pay with my cc it will have to be 31.20 to make sure the seller gets 30 after fees?[/quote]

Yes.

5 hours left.

bread's done
Back