WTS ONLY -- Tales of Destiny 2 (Official USA) (Playstation)

hey there! I am very interested...but I have no PS3 system for sale. I just bought my 120gb slim last weekend and am looking for games myself...but im still interested in buying/trading for inFamous

do u r Gears 2 steelbook case come witth the slip cover if yes how much for just the slip cover

hey guys, now looking to sell my ~42 dollar gift card to hastings for 32.50!! Can be used online, ie. i can send you the code to use online right away!

aka: help me get a backwards compatible ps3!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I've gotten some pretty hot Blu-ray deals from Hastings. A great place.[/QUOTE]

indeed! i am yet to try the online site but i hear its got phenomenal deals! I just want to sell the GC so i can get closer to my "wants"

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']hey bud, cml for Disgaea 2 (sealed)[/QUOTE]

Am I reading your list correctly in that you have no games listed? If so, nothing of interest. If some of those are complete games, let me know as there are a few I'd be interested in.

Thanks!

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']hey there, sorry for the confusion, the titles at the top are the games i have listed, the ones closer to the bottom (in red i believe) are the ones that are listed under "box/manual/art only" are just game boxes, art, and manuals.

so the ones at the top (yes there are very few at the moment!) are the games i have on my list.

if you are interested in stuff on my list it will probably be gaming things and accessories atm,[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I was thrown off by the various colors and was trying to figure out if they meant something.

There's nothing I'm interested in, but thanks anyway. I'd sell it for $26 shipped though if you're interested.

have Disgaea(ps2) and i also have 2,3 and guides for 1 and 2 pm me back asap looking for paypal

I have Disgaea 1 (RL) and 2 (BL) both new/sealed. Didn't really see anything on your list, but I'd be willing to sell them, if you're interested shoot me a PM.

bread's done
Back