WTS ONLY -- Tales of Destiny 2 (Official USA) (Playstation)

[quote name='gmsick']how much for eternal sonata i dont see a price[/QUOTE]

hey friend! I would part with it for 25 paypal, since it has the hollywood video art but is still complete, and mint. thanks!

sorry mike wish we could work something out! Im so broke, anybody want to buy the ELITE I'll throw in free same day priority flat rate, TODAY if you get it within the next hour so the PO is still open!!! Hell ill eve do 110!

bump... i have to be able to break even and will not be going lower than this, in the next few hours if no one bites i will be takin' her to the local game exchange :(

hey friend, thanks for the bump and idea, but unfortunately the console is the only thing im selling, no cords or controllers. I have actually been trying that although ebay is so sketchy... the people that seem to use that site are morons that will bid an item up to God knows what but wont buy a buy it now for half that price. Haha.. but anyways yes thanks and looks like i will try that!

plus i am usually unwilling to do an auction because with my luck it will bite me in the ass and wont sell for crap.. a few bucks! haha

main reason for posting again is that the offer is still on the table for CAGs only :)

hey friend, no sorry for the confusion, i am only selling the downloaded content for the game from gamestop! "all 5 star recruit booster pack". i am looking for 3 dollar emailed code! thanks!

how much for the NCAA 11 DLC from gamestop and for what system is it for

bread's done
Back