WTS: Refurbished/modded GBA and Micro units + GBA games

I'm very interested in one, as well as the rom hacks. I've always been fascinated by the ones that got boxes and manuals. You say those are a different price. What were you looking to get for those, especially if I got a GBA (or Micro) with them.

I'm very interested in one, as well as the rom hacks. I've always been fascinated by the ones that got boxes and manuals. You say those are a different price. What were you looking to get for those, especially if I got a GBA (or Micro) with them.
At the moment, I'm selling all of them for $69.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much are you selling your micros for? Do they come with the power cables? Will you considering offering me a better price if I buy some games with the micro? Also does the micro still hold a full charge?

Let me know thanks! :)

Will you continue to refurbish micros? I'm in the market for one and would love to know if you ever get another.
Maybe in the future. They're a little harder to obtain. I'm moving on to refurbishing consoles at the moment and modding Gameboy colors.

Curious would you ever refurbish a micro for a person... I got one and I wanted to try and repair it better just don't really know how

bread's done
Back