WTS: Shenmue II Dreamcast PAL, Complete

masshuum

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Up for grabs is Shenmue II for Dreamcast. It's the PAL version. I only played it once and it's still in the condition I received it in.

It's in good to like new condition. The box is in good to fair condition, has some shelf wear but for its age I'd say it held up pretty well.

The jewel cases are nearly mint. One is nearly perfect as far as I can tell and the other only has a slight, light mark on it.

Disc 1 has the most wear on it, I'd say light to medium. All scratches are light and didn't affect gameplay for me.

Disc 2 has very light wear on it. A very faint scratch or two

Disc 3 is nearly mint, but I'd say light wear for the perfectionists out there. I could only see one light scratch.

Disc 4 is nearly mint, but I'd say light wear for the perfectionists out there. I could only see one light scratch.

I tried to be fairly pedantic with the descriptions. By most intents and purposes I'd say the set is in very good condition to excellent condition, but I know some people are extremely picky about the disc games, especially ones of collector status.

I'm also throwing in a free dreamcast memory card. I believe it's an EMS Nexus 200 block x4 type card. I don't know for sure if it works, it did when I last used it but I have no means to test it. It comes with the cable and the card has light marks on it.

I'm thinking $60 plus shipping via Priority Mail (which would be about $8- $10 depending on your location.)

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask. If need be I can try to take more pictures of any areas you'd like to focus on.

bread's done
Back